Morgan Philips are delighted to supporting this great client to hire an HR Process Lead as they embark on an exciting transformation programme to implement new systems across the group, starting with a brand new HR system. The HR Process Lead is responsible for leading a team of Senior Process Leads and Business Analysts to deliver core HR, Compensation and Workforce Management with the new system.
The role will also work with business managers and other senior HR leaders in assessing the opportunities to standardise polices, definitions and processes for core HR, Compensation and Workforce Management. Once the implementation is delivered, this role will transition into the Employee Service Centre to work with the business, process owners and technical teams to ensure continuous improvements and embedment occurs and keeps up with the latest functionality across all HR systems.
Key requirements for the suitable candidate:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
· Experience working in an HR shared services function
· Experience as part of a HCM implementation
· Knowledge of process design methodology
· Able to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels
· Highly organised, detail orientated and able to prioritise effectively
· Resilient with the ability to work under pressure in a high volume and fast paced environment
· Fundamental of test management
· Able to establish trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
· A desire to learn and continuously improve how we do things