Morgan Philips are delighted to be supporting this leading brand to hire an HR Project Manager – Payroll, who will lead the planning, management and implementation of non ‘business as usual’ payroll systems and HR projects (including TUPE & M&A). The role is for 12 months on a fixed term basis and will pay up to £65,000pa.
This role will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget, and will effectively coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of the projects are managed for a successful and timely implementation. This role requires both experience and technical knowledge in payroll systems and project management. Furthermore, it requires outstanding relationship building and communication with team members, senior leaders and external stakeholders to deliver effective projects of a medium to large scope.
Requirements for the suitable candidate:
· Qualified CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll or equivalent
· Experience of working within a large and diverse organisation
· Direct work experience implementing payroll systems and projects within a medium to large sized business
· Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
· Advanced level Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to manage multiple priorities that may run and/or conclude simultaneously