As the Wellbeing Manager you will be the driving force behind important D&I priorities for the Organisation as they increase the diversity of their workforce. You will help grow and develop an inclusive culture and embed best practice within the organisation.
Government Organisation - Office based in Central Bristol with flexibility for home working.
As the Wellbeing Manager you will have:
- Ability to take a pro-active lead at senior level and able to engage effectively at board level on all matters related to wellbeing, diversity, inclusion and staff engagement.
- Success in working at a senior level in a complex, unionised environment with differing stakeholders requirements
- Success in providing first class advice to Board Members, Senior Managers and staff on all matters related to this role.
- Ability to provide professional support and advice on staffing matters related to wellbeing, diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to write exceedingly well in a manner that garners interest and support.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high level D&I and wellbeing initiatives with measurable impact.
- Success in leading and inspiring a team.
- Ability to influence staff who do not directly report to you on achieving agreed objectives.
- Up to date knowledge of equality legislation.
- Ability to lead and implement policies, and papers on all matters related to this role.
- Strong data analysis skills, including experience of extraction, analysis, presentation and review. Experience of driving through improvements in areas which require attention.
- Project management expertise including techniques for planning and risk management; and use of project management tools including MS Project.
- Highly developed managerial, and effective and persuasive communication skills; and managing matrix-based teams.
- Experiencing of writing and presenting in an inspiring manner for business wide audiences.
The ideal Wellbeing Manager will ideally be CIPD qualified or have extensive HR experience within Wellbeing & D&I
£42k - £46k (pro-rata) Job share role - Monday - Wednesday.