Salary up to £40000
(Hybrid working at least two days pw in the office in Peterborough with some travel to other locations.)
Outstanding opportunity to join our client, a market leading global business as part of their Global People Services Team, based out of Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. AS HR Advisor you will support all business lines and corporate groups in the delivery of their ER agenda supporting on relocations, restructures, mergers and acquisitions.
This truly varied role will include
- Supporting your colleagues in the delivery of first class guidance with all ER casework in line with current policies and procedures.
- Engaging line managers in, and supporting on the implementation of policy change.
- Coaching line managers to deliver employee relations interventions and investigations
- Support all annual processes including pay increases
- Initiate and support continuous improvement within the global people services function.
This rewarding role will offer full support as you onboard into your new position. You must be expert in delivery complex ER support, and with experience in mergers and acquisitions and TUPE.
Benefits are generous and include:
- Enhanced pension
- Enhanced holiday