Industry leader seeking an experienced Talent professional to join the team!
Your new company
You will be working for a leading logistics and supply chain solutions provider in the UK and Ireland.
Your new role
As the Talent specialist for the site you will be:
- Communicating effectively and confidently, over the phone, face to face and in writing, offering support and guidance throughout the recruitment process externally and internally
- Create talent pools for future roles and campaigns
- Partner with the business to qualify resource requirements, advising on best routes to market Identify ways to continuously improve the recruitment process and candidate experience
- Focus on various initiatives to attract and retain new warehouse staff to business
- Supporting the HR Manager with internal and external talent strategy
- Provide support and guidance to hiring managers through our recruitment platform
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums and social media
- Coordinate hiring activities for warehouse roles
- Complete paperwork for new hires
- Take full ownership of right to work documentation and ensure it is always compliant
- Deliver verbal offers and invite new starters to induction sessions Interview high volume candidates for the role
- Screen and assess of all candidates to ensure they meet requirements and criteria
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have experience in recruiting and onboarding colleagues in food retail and/or food-related logistics, with a focus on pickers, home delivery drivers, supervisors and specialist support function personnel. You will need to have exposure to large scale recruitment campaigns for start-ups and/or significant growth projects. You will have strong knowledge of modern attraction channels and selection methods for volume recruitment. It would be a plus if you have experience in delivering training to new starters and co-ordinating training activities at scale.
What you'll get in return
Company pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, home working, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme ,employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking + much more. Please note this role requires you to be onsite 5 days a week (Mon-Fri).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.