Talent Acquisition Advisor Job - Global Media Company - 12 Month Contract
Do you have a passion for News or Sport? Do you want to join a recruitment team where you make a difference? If so, the role is for you!
Oakleaf have partnered with a prestigious Media company to help in their search for a for a TA Advisor to join their successful Talent Acquisition team. The role will be to primarily supporting the creative & content and news & sport function. You will be recruiting for marketing, creative, editorial type roles across EMEA. They are looking for you to have the ability to attract the best talent out in the market and mange internal stakeholders.
The role offers great sense of autonomy and hybrid working, It is on a 12-month basis, paying GBP200-300 per day.
Talent Acquisition Advisor Job Key responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruitment cycle
- Work alongside various stakeholders within the business to develop recruiting strategies
- To continually grow and develop talent pipelines
- Managing the company's ATS on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire
- Proactively support, educate and advocate for internal talent
Talent Acquisition Advisor Job Competencies & Person Specification:
- Strong 360 Recruitment experience
- Strong interpersonal with the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Skilled in project management
- Media/Entertainment background preferable
- Recruitment across EMEA preferable
If you feel that this Talent Acquisition Advisor Job - Global Media Company - 12 Month Contract
is for you then please apply now!