OD Manager 12 Month FTC £50,000 Hybrid Working
Your new company
At this company they are a socially minded and ambitious organisation looking to grow their delivery of the very best care and support services to their customers. They are an organisation that prides itself on making a real difference to people's lives.
Your new role
- Deliver a range of OD interventions (D&I, employee engagement, embedding values and behaviours) which will drive cultural and behavioural change
- Design, lead and implement policies, procedures, and systems within the areas of Training and Development, Leadership & management Development, Succession Planning, Talent Benchmarking & Talent Assessment
- Consult, design, schedule and facilitate effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels ensuring it is aligned to values and strategic goals, working collaboratively with the leadership and senior management teams.
- Develop an early careers strategy to review and strengthen our approach to apprenticeships, trainee programs and worklessness initiatives
- Create a talent development & succession strategy with creation of career paths for disciplines within the organisation ensuring alignment across the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience of delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building, and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results
- Demonstrable experience of implementing policies, procedures, and systems within the areas of Training and Development, Leadership & management Development, Succession Planning, Talent Benchmarking & Talent Assessment
- Demonstrable extensive Learning & Development experience within a complex organisation in a Learning Management role with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, influence at all levels of the organisation and build the case for effective L&D / OD interventions
What you'll get in return
This role is an FTC for 12 months, you will receive an salary of £50,000, working hours are flexible and hybrid. You will be expected to work on site at least once per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.