A leading Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a Talent Acquisition Manager to help our client to
design and deliver effective, high quality and value focused recruitment.
A leading Financial Services Firm based in the City of London.
A Talent Acquisition Manager to:
- Give your advice and support to shape proactive hiring approaches ensuring the business has easy access to talent ahead of time.
- Build talent acquisition processes that ensure consistency, fairness, and a great candidate experience and employer brand
- Drive sourcing, assessment and recruit candidates for permanent and fixed term contract openings
- Develop and implement innovative and efficient recruiting strategies for your business utilising the expertise within the team
A Talent Acquisition Manager with:
- Proven recruitment experience with a track record of success in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with a range of modern sourcing channels and ability to engage constructively with in demand tech talent - particularly Cloud professional across the GCP, Azure and AWS platforms
- Experience of candidate attraction in external Digital and Technology markets
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
- Experience in running the end-to-end recruitment process whilst managing expectations effectively
- Undertaking data analysis, looking at attrition, market trends, business and people strategy to provide insights and feedback to the business
- Ability to adapt to varying volumes of workload and pace, handle high vacancy numbers without compromising candidate quality and experience, whilst providing an effective and timely service to our Hiring Managers
Competitive Salary and Package depending on experience.