Based North London (Nearest tube station: Angel)
Up to £50,000
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnered with a privately held real-estate investment firm, who are looking for an HR Adviser to support the newly appointed Chief People Officer in delivery her exciting future plans and help establish a market leading HR division for the business.
The company have grown considerably since their inception and maintain a continued growth plan, they are currently operating across Europe and the US. The company thrive from their fast-paced environment and fantastic people-orientated culture.
This role would suit someone who has experience in a varied, HR generalist role and someone who is happy to perform a range of duties to go above and beyond for the business.
- Covering all the HR administration, including some PA support for the Chief People Officer
- Managing the reward and performance documentation for all employees
- Support with drafting internal communications & engagement documents
- Be the key point of contact for external benefits providers
- Provide confidential support on all employee issues
The Ideal candidate should have:
- A strong background in a generalist HR role
- Experience working in a high growth, high paced environment
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with Excel and HR systems/databases
- The ability to deal with confidential information discreetly
- Salary of up to £50,000 DOE
- 23 days holiday excluding bank holidays
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Cycle scheme
- Ultra-low emission vehicle scheme
- Season ticket loan available
Please apply now if this role is of interest!