A Global Financial Services Firm based in the City of London seeks a Talent Management Business Partner to help build a talent management infrastructure across our client globally. Working with the Global Head of Talent Programs, the TMBP will serve a key role designing key talent management tools and working with HR Business Partner colleagues to implement them throughout the organisation.
A Global Financial Services organisation based in the City of London.
A Talent Management Business Partner to work with the Global Head of Talent Programs and other HR partners to bring market best practices and customised solutions in order to:
- Create new organisation-wide Talent, Capability and Performance tools and processes, ensuring these are embedded and impactful
- Develop talent review and promotion frameworks that maximise the organisation's ability to identify and elevate high performers in a fair, transparent and effective manner;
- Implement succession tools & processes that enable the ongoing identification, development and deployment of current and future leadership talent;
- Ensure solutions incorporate both quantitative and qualitative analysis and measurement that mitigate inherent biases;
- Plan and manage projects independently, including stakeholder (especially HR colleagues) engagement, task management, risk mitigation, communications, progress updates etc., ensuring effective execution of change initiatives;
- Build relationships and work in partnership with team-members, the HRBP and other stakeholders to drive creation of important company-wide talent solutions.
- Proposing innovative, efficient and integrated frameworks and solutions based on analysis of company talent challenges and need will be fundamental to success in the role.
- Areas of focus will include Talent Reviews, Mobility and Succession Planning, incorporating development planning and Diversity & Inclusion, Development factors.
A Talent Management Business Partner with:
- 7-10 years of related experience, predominantly in Talent Management. Talent Management experience can be supplemented by HR Business Partnering, HR Operations and/or other related experience.*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and influence across organisations, countries and cultures
- Ability to balance new ideas and approaches with pragmatic solutions, identifying the best way forward to achieve objectives
- Ability to manage work-flow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
- Ability to articulate clearly, tailor messaging for audiences, and facilitate discussions to progress Talent initiatives
- Experience within a complex, global organisation is preferred
*If you are a HR Business Partner (or similar) with demonstrable experience of owning and implementing Talent Management initiatives and feel you meet the rest of the criteria and, most importantly, are interested in pursuing Talent Management as a specialist area please still apply.
Competitive Salary and Package depending on experience