An excellent opportunity for a dynamic and motivated HR Advisor to join a forward thinking, vibrant Financial Services company in the City, on a 12 month fixed term contract. This organisation has a fantastic ethos and collaborative culture, and are looking for a candidate that shares it's values. The HR Advisor will manage the full employee lifecycle constantly striving to improve processes and levels of service.
- Administration of the full employee lifecycle, including onboarding/offboarding, job changes/promotions and all types of leave (holiday/statutory/discretionary)
- First point of contact for employee queries, either providing advice directly or escalating to other members of the team as appropriate
- Draft all forms of employee documentation in a timely manner and ensure that documentation
- Administration of the global benefit schemes - liaising with employees, payroll, benefit providers and benefit consultants
- Create and maintain process documentation and user guides for both employee/manager self-service processes and 'back-end' HR processes
- Ensure global organisational charts are kept updated and create custom charts as required
- Coordinate L&D initiatives and support ad hoc training arrangements
- Support the HR Managers with the collation of the monthly payroll and administration
- Support the HR Managers and Head of HR with the annual compensation and performance management processes
The successful candidate will need to be adaptable, proactive and hands on, with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Proven HR administration experience in Financial Services
- Prior experience as an HRIS super user
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office suite and Viseo
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- CIPD qualified would be beneficial