PageGroup are expanding and looking to speak with experienced Recruitment Consultants to join us
Do you love working in recruitment but tired of being under appreciated for you hard work?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression?
Since launching our business in the UK in 1976 we've developed into one of the world's leading recruitment companies. PageGroup have 4 key brands that specialise in different areas of recruitment -
- Page Executive focusing on helping organisations find suitable leadership talent
- Michael Page is the foundation of the PageGroup brand
- Page Personnel specializes in helping organisations to acquire permanent, temporary or contract staff for clerical roles
- Page Outsourcing is our newest brand, offering hiring solutions for business transformations
Throughout the 4 brands we cover 25 different markets, from Technology to Marketing, Life Sciences to Finance, and a whole host of others in-between. Each of our consultants at PageGroup is a specialist in their field which allows them to build fantastic relationships with both clients and candidates, and also sees us winning tenders for large PSLs.
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will -
- Build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs ranging from global multi-nationals through to SMEs
- Market map to identify areas of growth/competitor spend and work to win the business
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism to become an expert in your market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and best client fit, gaining valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and managing expectations both of client and candidate
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join us with the following experience -
- At least 12-18 months demonstrated 360 recruitment experience
- Highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Good team player
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best.
- PageGroup offer the opportunity to join a fun, dynamic business with an autonomous working environment.
- You will be able to take advantage of PageGroups market-leading training and progression opportunities throughout your career (our consultants typically see promotions every 12-18 months)
- Flexible working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office
- Competitive basic salary with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymFlex and more
- Enhanced maternity scheme
- A truly inclusive workplace
In 2020 our efforts towards Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace were acknowledged, this included being listed on the Times Top 50 Employers for Women in UK, and the Financial Times Diversity Top 100.
In 2021 we introduced the Shadow Board consisting of 12 employees from a range of different regions, ethnicities, ages, gender LGBTQ+ within PageGroup- providing thoughts and opinions that represent the diverse workplace of our employees