Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a creative publishing brand who are looking to appoint a Head of HR on an interim basis. The role is initially for 6 months to cover whilst they recruit for the role permanently. You will be heavily involved in change management and HR projects alongside managing a team of 2.
- Working closely with Senior Management to ensure the HR function is running smoothly and all processes and policies are overseen.
- Lead of recruitment through to onboarding, engagement, reward, legal and compliance, as well as all ER and learning and development.
- Manage people issues, be the first point of contact for all HR queries, maintain data and update the HRIS
- Be able to step in for an interim period and make improvements to the HR function
Skills and Experience
- Strong HR experience gained in a Head of HR or HR Manager role previously for a SME
- Able to work independently, have strong communication skills and be able to build credibility
- Ideally CIPD Level 7 as a minimum or gained through experience
- You will be immediately available or available at short notice to start an interim assignment