A fantastic new role has come up working for a prestigious investment management firm who are looking to bring in a motivated and organised Graduate Recruitment Coordinator to join their team for an 8-10 month basis. This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative team to gain exposure to early careers, recruitment and HR.
- Being a first point of contact for graduates, interns, trainers, and senior internal stakeholders
- Supporting the wider graduate recruitment team with coordination and administration to ensure a seamless process.
- Co-ordinating marketing and campus events - liaising with universities, societies, regional and global offices, booking venues, ensuring marketing materials and stands are ordered and delivered on time, attending and taking ownership for allocated events
- Helping to write job adverts, job descriptions, brochure, website content and marketing collateral
- Coordinating and providing administrative support for the cyclical graduate and internships programmes.
- Screening candidate applications and creating a shortlist of suitable applicants
- Accurately tracking candidate applications via the online recruitment system
- Organising assessment days - liaising with candidates, booking rooms and catering, scheduling interviews, creating and distributing interview packs, tracking interview feedback
- Taking ownership of the onboarding process; preparing and sending out offer letters, organising visa/ work permits, reference checks, accurately updating HRIS
- Organising travel, expenses and invoices
- Previous administration experience in Graduate Recruitment, HR or internal recruitment
- Confident interpersonal skills - to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment to deadlines
- Financial or Professional Services experience would be beneficial
Hybrid working available.