A truly unique HR Manager role is available within a Financial Services business that specialise in investing within sustainable businesses. The company genuinely care about societal and environmental issues and this is reflected in the unique nature of their business and people.
The HR Manager role will be rich, diverse and of a generalist nature covering all BAU HR as well as some strategic responsibilities. It will cover everything across the employee lifecycle from onboarding through to offboarding - recruitment, ER, L&D, performance, remuneration, comp, MI, systems, payroll and much more.
The role is standalone and will report directly to the COO/CEO. It will be responsible for all of the HR needs for the business consisting of 75 employees who are truly global.
We are looking for superstar candidates that are excited about the company's proposition and that enjoy working in a standalone HR capacity. Financial Services experience will be highly advantageous for this role and it is critical that candidates have a generalist background and can bring both breadth and depth to the role.
Recruitment and Onboarding
- Manage and administer recruitment globally across Europe, Latin America, India and Africa, taking a very hands-on approach for Europe, while allowing local teams more freedom, with oversight;
- Administer on-boarding and induction for all staff, including stringent background screening;
- Help administer the fit and proper process for new starters under SMCR with Compliance;
- Issue and ensure all recruitment contracts, handbooks, privacy policies and notices are always up to date in each geography;
- Manage work permits and mobility, globally.
Performance, Development and Remuneration
- Manage the evaluations for mid-year and end year processes which include planning, effective communication across the business and ensuring that the necessary administration and record keeping are brought up to date;
- Develop employee communication, ensuring that performance management and development are understood by all staff;
- Oversee learning and development across the relevant business areas, ensuring training needs analysis and development plans are discussed with management;
- Administer the annual remuneration process and give guidance as required on market benchmark data.
- Provide management, advice and guidance to individuals and managers relating to all employee relations issues;
- Advise the business on employment law across all geographies, ensuring your advice is always up to date;
- Be the first point of contact for all geographies, assisting and guiding managers through Covid.
Systems, Processes and General
- Administer the global benefits and insurance process, renewals, and overall offering;
- Manage and administer payrolls for the UK, India and Kenya;
- Organise and maintain all HR records, including databases;
- Manage and administer all onboarding and exits;
- Provide management reports as requested;
- Administer the SMCR packs, including maps, statements of responsibility and policy documents;
- Assist in the internal and external audit process for all HR related queries;
- Provide HR and team information as required for DDQ's;
- Keep all HR processes documented and up to date, globally;
- Manage HR and other projects as required
- CIPD an advantage
- Educated to degree level
- Professional experience in Human Resources as a Generalist with international exposure
- Ideally background PE/VC, Asset Management, Investment Banking, Consulting or Corporate Finance industry background
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office) Personal
- Superb at relationship building, influence and persuasion, communication and interpersonal skills (both written and oral), manage and prioritise, relaxed, fun, can do attitude, result oriented, deliver to deadline, operate at speed and short notice, attention to detail.