The Talent Acquisition team is seeking an accomplished Talent Acquisition Partner who will provide full-life cycle recruiting and strategic business partner support for a number of business functions across Europe.
A talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. A business that appreciates you are more than your day job. A company who encourage quality of life outside of the office in addition to promoting career progression and opportunity.
- Operate as a trusted advisor to the business by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with hiring teams, senior management and departmental heads.
- Provide a tailored end-to-end talent acquisition service from initial briefing through to direct sourcing, screening/interviewing candidates, providing feedback and managing the offer process all whilst adding value at each stage of the process.
- Create strong talent pipelines by developing programs for proactive sourcing of qualified applicants utilizing Visa's employer branding across a smart mix of social media and other recruitment channels.
- Work closely with your Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pools and translate the data into insights that drive deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- Proactively promote career opportunities to Visa's internal employee population in order to meet our internal mobility goals.
- Participate in the rollout of talent acquisition related initiatives, championing and optimizing programs such as the employee referral program.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and business leaders to understand strategic direction from both a function and country perspective that will enable the creation of talent acquisition strategies to align to company vision.
- Significant full-cycle in-house corporate talent acquisition experience obtained from a global fast-paced environment.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing - LinkedIn, local tools, social media, referrals, internal mobility programs, etc.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, negotiation/closing, organization and problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and delivering compelling recruitment insights to the business using data and analytics.
- Proven ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and requisitions in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous-led environments with a bias towards transformation and change.
- Proven deep stakeholder expertise including collaborating effectively with sourcers, hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Proficient in effectively utilizing applicant-tracking systems.
- Ability to create thinking around employer brand activation and initiatives to build talent pipelines.
- Consultative, solutions focused style, comfortable working in an environment that demands strong deliverables and excellent service.
- Experience of sourcing diverse talent for niche roles.
An exeptional opportunity to join a market leading business who truly appreciate their employee's on a 9 month contract basis initially.