Fantastic opportunity to join a multinational firm as HR Service Team Leader. You will be joining people operations teams providing administrative and advisory support to company People Strategy and Vision. Responsible for training and developing the Senior HR Assistants to ensure high quality ad consistent service delivery across all processes.
Our clients is a fast glowing and successful IT organisation based in Watford, they are searching for the right talent to joining their team as HR Services Team Leader. They have great company ethics, value diversity and offer long term career progression.
Successful HR Service Team Leader:
- As a Team Leader you will work closely with your peers to ensure the level of service delivered by Onboarding is in line with our service pledge
- You will be the first point of escalation for the team and answering the Senior HR Assistants queries. You will ensure complaints and escalations are dealt with in a timely manner, resolving and identifying satisfactory solutions for our customer's as well as helping identify areas for improvement more broadly across our processes
- You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on the overall Onboarding team's delivery in line with agreed service levels. You will work with the team on an individual basis and at team level to ensure Service Level Agreements are met through one-to-one and team communications and meetings
- Take a commercial, considered stance to risk assessment linking in with the compliance teams and escalating issues as appropriate to a HR Manager before escalation to the relevant CoE
- You will manage the team's day-to-day activities and ensure resource is allocated appropriately to enable the team to meet customer demands and deliver a seamless service. This will include playing an active role in any recruitment into the team, managing annual leave requests and day to day work allocation. You will need to balance delivery of business as usual with the need at times for either yourself or members of the team to attend other ad-hoc meetings and activities
HR Service Team Leader:
- An ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels.
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised customer centric environment.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience gained from working within project teams - acting as a SME.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal.
- The ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels.
- Strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to prioritise workloads under a high pressure, autonomous environment.
- Good IT office proficiency, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc. as well as SAP or equivalent HR system.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Permanent role
- Hybrid working structure