Co-ordinating our community activities, such as our global network of Office Culture Reps, and on our well being offering. The Culture & Engagement Manager will also work closely with our Global Diversity & Inclusion Lead and our Global Sustainability Lead to develop co-ordinated responses to cross-firm issues which impact our culture.
'magic circle in sector' which is a great strength but also a challenge. Competing with the 'big beasts' and continuing to grow, while retaining values and ethos as a friendly and collegiate workplace environment
- Developing guidelines for office space design and usage concepts.
- Liaising with global offices on implementing these ideas, whether for new office moves or existing office refurbishments.
- Ensuring our new Agile working approach is working well, including developing manager skills.
- Working with HR to develop our people policies to ensure alignment with hybrid and flexible working.
Working with the Communications team to ensure communication promotes engagement with the Smart Firm project
Skills and experience - essential
- Project management skills and evidence of successful project delivery.
- Ability to influence outcomes at a mid-senior level within the organisation.
- Ability to effectively challenge views and influence others towards a common vision or goal.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels of the business.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Being tactful and diplomatic when in pressured situations.
- Being highly motivated and organised with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite, primarily Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- High degree of written, oral and digital communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and to see problems from different angles and suggest alternative solutions.
Skills and experience - desired
- Experience of working in a law firm environment.
- Experience of working in a diverse and cross-cultural global organisation.
- Experience in managing culture change activities on an international scale.
- An appreciation of the complexities of a global organisation.
Degree and professional qualification (e.g. Project Management or Change Management) desirable but not essential.
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 27 days after three year's service
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Critical illness scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- £250 annual sports club contribution
Private medical insurance