HR Business Partner
Global Media Company
£45 - £50,000
Oakleaf Partnership have partnered with a leading American Media company based in East London, to help in their search for a HR Business Partner. This is a large International Media firm with 6,300 employees worldwide.
The HRBP will form a part of the HR Global team and will partner with managers on all their people related matters. They will report into the HR Director and will work with assigned business areas in both strategic and hands on tasks to deliver the full cycle HR support. They will also work closely to the HRBP based in the USA office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with years of experience working as a Business Partner. The ideal candidate will be proactive, will work autonomously and will be willing to implement their knowledge and expertise as soon as they start.
- Develop strong relationships with managers across all business areas.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide exceptional customer experience to help promote a positive image of the company.
- Collaborate in D&I projects, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards
- Support the delivery of training courses for managers and employees on HR topics
- Contribute in the development and execution of the on-boarding process including delivering inductions to new starters.
- Deliver one-to-one coaching and guidance to staff at all levels on all HR related issues.
- Be a pioneer in change, culture and truly reflect the company's vision and values . Become a leader in engaging in the social and cultural events in the London office.
- Ideally CIPD qualified but not essential
- Proven knowledge and experience as a Business Partner in a global fast paced/matrix environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, flexibility and work well with others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills which reflect integrity and confidence.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience in the design and execution of a training programme.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional listening skills