You will be part of a small team which is responsible for Reward,
Wellbeing & Inclusion and our colleague engagement survey, so there is plenty of
opportunity to continue to develop your experience
A provider of health and social services.
- Working closely with the Reward, Wellbeing & Inclusion Lead, you will support the continuous review and improvement of our department strategies and the design and delivery of activities such as the annual and ad-hoc pay reviews, discretionary bonus payments and incentives, benefit renewals and new pay and benefit initiatives.
- Using experience and technical expertise to bring best practice solutions into our portfolio of Reward and Benefits solutions and working with our Central People Services teams to bring these solutions to life
- Providing expert solutions to any reward issues that arise, providing advisory and coaching support to HR and leaders around the business
- Delivering the Wellbeing Strategy and workplan, ensuring it continues to align with organisational objectives and colleague needs
- Taking a lead role in the co-ordination and delivery of projects as required, such as the implementation of our regular colleague engagement survey and annual flu campaign.
- Acting as the first point of escalation for Reward and Wellbeing queries, ensuring effective application and adherence to our Pay and Reward policy, managing exceptional requests in line with process.
- Make decisions in line with policy and strategic priorities, escalating where appropriate
- Working closely with our People Business Partners and other stakeholders exploring and investigating business requirements and supporting them to form robust business cases to influence appropriate change.
- CIPD qualified (or working toward) - or ability to evidence comparable knowledge and professional standards Demonstrable experience in a Rewardcentric role, with a track record of delivering unique and innovative solutions
- Experience working with healthcare or a highly complex organisation
- Business Partnering Experience
- Excellent people manager (with a track record of developing others)
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills - structured and organised
- Knowledge and understanding of salary sacrifice and pensions
- Experience of harmonisation of terms and Conditions
- Relevant experience of engagement / wellbeing initiatives or projects
- Experience of job evaluation and salary benchmarking tools and methodologies
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Free parking on site
- Restaurant and gym on site
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Company incentives
- Recognition awards
- Discretionary bonus