Recruitment Resourcer (9 months contract)
Location: Remote working/Manchester
As a Recruitment Resourcer for this international law firm, you will work alongside the internal recruitment team and support in identifying, sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates, whilst also completing any recruitment related administrative duties, with a focus on maintaining a quick and efficient service to candidates and hiring managers.
Thanks to your resourcing activities, you will support the team's focus on ensuring this global organisation attracts, hires and retains the best talent out there.
Key responsibilities of Recruitment Resourcer;
* Utilise multiple channels and tools to identify passive and active job seekers.
* Conduct complex internet based searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, direct approach calls, networks, directories and other recruitment tools and databases
* Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
* Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
* Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
* Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
* Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure of working as part of a highly successful recruitment team who work hard but enjoy the odd bit of banter too. The team is diverse with lots of personalities reporting into a highly supportive Head of Recruitment.
Key requirements of Recruitment Resourcer;
* Proven work experience as a Recruitment Resourcer
* High competence levels in using a wide range of sourcing tools and techniques
* Internet and technology savvy
* Strong working knowledge of the most popular job boards, attraction and resourcing methods/channels.
* Strong IT skills, including an intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
* Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
The Recruitment Resourcer is required to be in the Manchester 1-2 days per week with the remainder of the week to be worked from home if so desired.
If you're interested in finding out more, don't hesitate to get in touch or simply apply today!