A global financial services business based in the city have a new requirement for a Senior HRBP on a 12 month FTC.
This HR Business Partner will coach and advise senior managers within the EMEA Technology Business function.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with senior managers
- Recruitment & Resourcing - manage the hiring plan including the budget process and advise on contract negotiations and the closing of candidates. Facilitate internal moves with the Expat and Relocation team.
- Employee Relations - Provide managers with advice and manage a range of Employee Relations cases - including grievances, disciplinary, dismissal and redundancy.
- Learning & Performance - support the performance management cycle and promotion process
- Compensation, Benefits and MIS - support the year-end compensation process ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made
- Change Management - guide business managers through change management initiatives including restructuring.
- Be an active member of the wider EMEA HR department and coordinate with the HR teams globally
- Work with the wider HR team to support additional areas of focus like Graduate Recruitment, Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion
- Experienced Vice President level HR Business Partner who is able to operate in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Proven practical experience managing employee relations issues and complex compensation structures
- Providing support and advice on all HR disciplines
- HR experience within the Financial Services / Banking sector.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships as a trusted advisor
- Commercial awareness and ability to evaluate people risk
- Knowledge of current UK employment legislation
- Strong analytical and data management skills