Head of Learning & Development for Europe, Consumer brand £75,000 - £95,000 London/Hybrid working
Reporting into the Chief Learning Officer this is a brand new role due to the growth of the business
The purpose of the role is to work closely with the Heads / SLT to implement a learning programme for not only experienced hires but also trainee graduates, high potentials and management development. Implementing as well as working closely with external consultants engaging them to support in technical delivery.
You will have your own ideas and want to develop a learning programme that is fresh and new, but also you will have the ability to adapt current programmes to suit the environment you work in.
You will be digitally focused, as the remit you will oversee spans a number of countries in Europe and the Middle East.
Working from the London office in the West End 3 days a week as a minimum depending on business demands.
- Partnering with the Country Heads and Regional Partners to drive the learning programme and define the capability strategy to deliver across the regions
- Be responsible for engaging and facilitating at all levels in the business from front line to senior level Management teams
- Create programmes to suit different styles of learning including a learn on demand programme, as well as be able to deliver other methods and styles, moving away from traditional classroom led training to a more virtual style and focus on digital learning
- Develop the onboarding and graduate, high potential and management development programmes and implement these across the international remit you have responsibility for.
- Utilising the LMS to support, drive and deliver learning.
- Work with external consultants when needed to assist in the creation and delivery of learning as well as business leaders and HR Partners in the business
- Engage with the wider business and build collaborative relationships
- Be responsible for learning across Europe and the Middle East
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a L&D background gained in an FMCG or consumer brand previously. Ideally a global business or a scale up environment.
- Experience managing and implementing programmes such as early careers/grad programmes, as well as management development and high potential programmes.
- You will have worked across multi sites / multi countries
- Experience working digitally, very used to working with online tools
- You will be able to work autonomously, build relationships across the business and build a L&D function
- You will be ambitious, excited to develop something new and career driven
- Be degree educated or equivalent experience
- Happy to be in the office 3 days a week (London) and the rest working from home
If this is of interest, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.