Senior Tech Recruiter
Frazer Jones are supporting a scale up Green Energy business in securing a Senior Technical Recruiter (IT/ Tech).
This is a newly created opportunity and will work alongside the Head of HR in the London office. Initially released on a 12 month contract basis, the client hopes it will convert into a permanent role thereafter.
You will be working between 15 and 20 live roles at any given time covering London, the US and Germany.
80% of these roles will cover IT/Tech with 20% covering business functions; marketing, legal, finance, support etc.
You will be working as the stand alone recruiter but you will have support from the Recruitment Co-Ordinator to schedule interviews and offer ad hoc help.
- As a Technical Recruiter, your main goal is to identify, assess, and bring top talent to the business. You will be a strategic partner for the business and will require a commercial approach to recruitment.
- You will be responsible for guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process, performing full lifecycle recruiting, and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at large.
- This position is technically focused and proven experience hiring across Tech functions is a pre-requisite.
- You will partner and maintain positive relationships with the hiring team, recruiting team members, and have a keen sense of negotiation with all individuals throughout the recruiting process.
- You should have a deep understanding of the complete recruiting function, including: research, sourcing, networking, interviewing and closing.
You should have an interest in Green Energy and Renewables and be passionate about hiring candidates that share this interest.
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for your next Tech Recruitment role, send your CV to Marcus at Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.