The successful Recruitment Coordinator will play an active role in the standardisation and consistency of recruitment related activities throughout the airport. The Recruitment Coordinator will support, and deliver recurring and seasonal recruitment, and effectively manage the on-boarding process in conjunction with internal departments.
Page Personnel have partnered with an aviation services organisation, who provide airport ground and cargo handling services. They have been around for 25 years, and are now a global leading business.
They are looking for a number of Recruitment Coordinators to join them on a full time basis, for a 6-8 months FTC.
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing efficient recruitment support where required
- Supporting with the recruitment of all operational staff delivering the requisite pipeline of candidates in line with agreed targets to the operation
- Administration and training of the organisations ATS Recruitment System
- Actively identifying advertising and recruitment avenues and developing relationships with potential candidate sources in line with corporate guidelines
- Coordinating the referencing and processing of all pass applications and candidate paperwork to agreed timescales and KPIs to ensure new employees are available for duties as required whilst ensuring adherence to all legal and airport regulations
- Coordinating interviews and liaising with the training department and induction of candidates
- Communicating regularly with potential candidates to ensure they stay committed to the application process
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with exposure to a fast paced working environment and the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discreet and professional manner, in adherence to Corporate Procedures and the Data Protection Act
- Flexibility and time management skills, ability to manage conflicting requirements
- High attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) including mail merge
Full time, 6-8 Months FTC + Paying £24,000 + Flexible Working