Page Personnel HR are working with a large organisation who are seeking an HR Advisor to join and support an established team. The role will be varied with a focus on employee relations. Initially home based near Workington with an expectation to travel to sites across Cumbria when needed.
Our client are an outsourced provider of business services. They are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join and support an established HR team. The role will have a focus on Employee Relations and requires travel to multiple sites in Workington and across Cumbria.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are providing HR services to clients, adhering to employment legislation and statutory regulations, policies and procedures, providing advice and guidance on high risk HR casework, delivering and supporting HR projects, advising at meetings, hearings, appeals and investigations, building relationships with clients. The role is home-based with travel required in Workington and across Cumbria.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in a similar advisory level role
- extensive experience managing disciplinary/grievance/capability/redundancy/absence issues
- strong knowledge of employment law
- experience of working in the Education sector desired but not essential
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with clients
- flexible in terms of travel - own car essential
Our client offers a salary c£32K, excellent benefits, opt in benefits to suit lifestyle, flexible working