This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a global Law firm, working for one area of the business which is Global and has a widespread, and fantastic remit. This is a really exciting prospect to diversity your experience and work across both Recruitment and Resourcing, with International hiring also playing a part of this role. It's an opportunity to work autonomously for this business, but remain close to the main firm.
* You will e accountable for the fee earning and business support recruitment processes through the entire lifecycle, including permanent, interim hires, graduates/trainees and apprentices.
* Support the Senior Recruitment Adviser on advising hiring managers on appropriate selection techniques.
* Lead the continuous development and improvement of recruitment practices
* Manage the UK, US & EMEA recruitment budget, tracking return on investment from recruitment initiatives and activities.
* Seek to recruit the best available talent in the market, including attracting 'passive' candidates
* Ensure that we are maximising the return on our investment in LinkedIn and other direct channels.
* Strategically contribute to the workforce planning process globally. Also, you will work collaboratively with the HR team with succession planning and talent pooling.
* Develop resourcing plans in conjunction with key stakeholders
* Develop attraction strategies, taking a creative approach to promoting employer brand, networking with potential candidates and utilising social media platforms.
* Facilitate resourcing collaboration between practice areas.
Additionally, you will manage the UK Recruitment team (one senior adviser and a Recruitment Assistant) so experience of managing a team is very advantageous.
They are looking for:
-Excellent academics and a keen intellect.
- A proven track record of successfully leading a recruitment/resourcing function in a fast paced professional services environment (legal is desirable) but wider PS is also appealing.
-A proven ability to work both strategically and operationally
-Proven experience of creating recruitment campaigns and implementing an employer brand which reflects the organisation's vision and culture.
-Strong project management skills
-Well organised, articulate, numerate and commercial. You must be robust and comfortable with ambiguity