This is a great opportunity to join a successful, market leading business as an HR Advisor in their Shared Service team. Working alongside a HR Administration team means you will be dealing with level 2 HR enquiries from staff at all levels and will have great exposure to a generalist HR workload and the opportunity to develop HR skills and experience.
Responsibilities will include
- Dealing with all HR enquiries via phone and email.
- Advising operational managers on a wide range of HR issues (disciplinary, grievance, probationary and performance management, absence management, flexible working requests, maternity and paternity). Working with them to improve their confidence and management capabilities.
- Taking responsibility for all HR admin related to your own casework and supporting the administration of benefits.
- Escalating issues where appropriate to the HR Business Partners.
- Working as part of a wider HR team looking to deliver continuous improvement to HR/ER policy and providing commercially sound advice and guidance
You will need
- Previous experience of working in an HR Advisor role.
- An ability to build effective partnerships with staff at all levels with a focus on delivering high levels of customer service.
This is a lively and challenging business and you must have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining an exciting business who value working as one team.
Salary - c£33k + Excellent Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH265)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.