Your new company
A fantastic new opportunity has become available with our specialist manufacturing and supplier client in Leicester for a part time HR Advisor.
Your new role
This is a part time opportunity primarily working as a HR Advisor, with some office management/administration and PA duties involved as follows:
- Grievance/Disciplinary Procedures
- Staff Welfare /Communication (Staff Meetings, Updates)
- Updating Personnel Records
- Ensuring appraisals take place on time
- Holiday/Sickness Recording
- Ensuring Company up to date with employment laws
- Arranging necessary training
- Ensuring follow up/review carried out
- Comprehensive records kept
Health & Safety
- Risk Assessments Meetings
Provide secretarial/administrative support Directors
- Diary management
- Minute taking
- Arranging meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Inbox management
What you'll need to succeed
Our client are looking for experienced HR professionals with strong all round office administration/management skills and the flexibility to support senior management with PA duties.
This is a part time opportunity working 20-25 hours ideally across 5 days a week with flexibility on working hours and a competitive salary up to £26000 pro rata.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.