Global Compensation and Benefits Manager
*You will need to be able to travel to the East Midlands*
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic start up business across the media and entertainment industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to work a growing team with lots of acquisition ahead. The Global Compensation and Benefits Manager will need to have excellent knowledge and career history working across Europe and a previous background across compensation. This is a key role and will lead all compensation and benefits support across Europe and drive the growth through people and culture programmes and processes to attract and retain talent in the growing and exciting firm.
We are looking for people with drive and passion to work for a small business and be integral to the businesses growth and acquisition agenda. You will be a creative thinker, a team player who loves to work in a fast paced and quick changing business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Midlands based candidate to join an exciting business.
- Evaluate compensation programmes in order to attract, motivate and retain talent across the business
- Participate in salary surveys, analyse survey data and make recommendations
- Conduct job studies on new and existing roles
- Ensure all compensation programmes, policies and procedures comply with country and local laws
- Manage annual open enrolment process
- Develop, manage and implement the global talent compensation programmes as well as managing for your region
- Address trends around claims and employee experience
We would love to discuss this in more detail with you - if you have Global Reward experience please do get in touch.