Oakleaf Partnership are working with a Tech Start-Up to secure a Commercial and Corporate Talent Acquisition Partner.
You will be joining a team of three to cover all roles (apart from Tech) across Europe. You will be accountable for facilitating the expansion of our commercial and corporate functions, providing a best-in-class candidate experience, and managing the recruitment channels effectively to locate and attract the right talent.
What you will do day to day:
* You will be the go-to Talent Acquisition team member for all things Commercial and Corporate. You will demonstrate confidence in managing multiple recruitment processes simultaneously and working with key business stakeholders to effectively prioritise on-going hiring requirements.
* You'll enjoy identifying different ways to build appropriate talent pipelines via advertising, social media, LinkedIn, and referral generation
* Work in conjunction with hiring managers and senior leaders to create appropriate interview and assessment processes
* You'll own the recording of key talent acquisition metrics for your business leaders and assist with weekly / monthly reporting to TA leadership
* You will support on ongoing recruitment capability improvements, including building out the recruiting infrastructure in existing and new European markets
* You'll love working collaboratively with your global talent acquisition counterparts helping to ensuring consistency and driving best practice in hiring processes.
* Be responsible for supplying market trends and insights to the business through various means (agency relationships, events, networking)
* Proving a best-in-class candidate experience to everyone you speak to
* At least 5 years' experience within end-to-end corporate focused recruitment, ideally globally.
* Commercial recruitment experience desired
* Experienced within a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage c.10 roles at any one time
* Able to build great relationships with internal stakeholders and to act as a trusted partner on recruitment activities, talent acquisition trends and market competition
What's on offer for you:
* Salary range between £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
* Full Benefits package