The HR team cover the full 'employee lifecycle', including recruitment, induction and training, how to inspire strong performance and keep employees engaged, and how they cab develop, recognise and reward employees.
A company that operates in more than 40 countries with a well-earned reputation.
As Senior HR Advisor (Global Support) you will provide a key interface between HR and the designated global client group to embed a strategic approach to Human Resources. Working in partnership with managers and employees to provide professional, customer focused HR advice and solutions that support and build organisational and people capabilities. The role will have strong talent development focus, helping to design and build on work already done to ensure the company has a global talent and leadership development approach that is clearly focused on bringing the right talent through at the right time.
- Demonstrable track record of progression within a relevant HR function in a complex/matrix structure.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex HR function at 'Generalist/HR Advisor' level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects and delivering successful outcomes
- Experience in developing and delivering graduate development and leadership programmes
- Demonstrable experience of developing innovative approaches to complex problems
- CIPD Level 5 or 7 Qualification desirable
They are offering an excellent opportunity with a salary and benefits package to match including pension, life assurance and an employee assistance programme.