Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for a HR Operations Manager for a Tech Start-Up business based in Central London. Nearest station: Angel.
This is a newly created role, designed due to growth and demand within the business. This is an exciting time to join as you will be working closely with the Head of HR to transform the HR function and support the rapid growth of the business!
The core responsibility for this position is to coordinate the HR team and tractional HR Operations. You will be a point of escalation for the team, be able to assist with employee relations, as well as advise and support on several HR related queries. Initially there is no HR team to manage, however this will change as there are plans to grow to a team of 10 by end of this year.
Day to day tasks include:
* Manage transactional services of end-to-end employee lifecycle HR processes, including ER related activity
* Refine and deliver operational process improvement on a continuous basis
* Implement an updated HR systems platform and participate in the global project to develop new functionality
* Work with key stakeholders globally to create seamless improvements across the HR lifecycle and region
* Actively lead and participate in the project management of key projects impacting global HR Operations
* Build a highly capable team of experienced professionals through training and development and effective change management
* Be accountable for data integrity in systems, embedding robust quality assurance and control mechanisms into new processes to ensure compliance and exemplary data management
* Manage the payroll input process and activities acting as an escalation point for queries
* Act as SME for complex issues and queries on operational and ER matters
* Provide advice and guidance on reward and benefits management
* CIPD qualified to level 7 or equivalent knowledge and experience
* Proven ability to motivate, drive change and be a credible partner to the business
* Strong track record in managing complex ER cases
* Knowledge of GDPR and implications for HR processes and data management
* Experience of Payroll process management in the UK. Knowledge of payroll and benefits in Greece would also be an advantage
* Knowledge of service delivery review, process mapping, process improvement- demonstrable experience of improving systems and processes, including quality assurance and compliance
* Knowledge of immigration requirements relating to Tier 2 sponsorship and requirements for working in the UK and abroad following Brexit
* Policy development and management, in line with company culture and local legislation
* Experience of managing transformational projects
* A "doer" as well as a manager
* Highly organised and deadline focused, with the ability to work through and motivate others to deliver
What's on offer for you?
* Structured career progression - you will receive all of the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
* Vibrant and diverse work environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion about delivering high-quality solutions
* A competitive benefits package, including bonus scheme, medical insurance, pension, life insurance, income protection, season ticket loan and flexible benefits options
* Strong knowledge-sharing culture