Rewards and Benefits Analyst role based in Leatherhead for a market leading brand.
Your new company
A nationwide market leader in the Construction industry.
Your new role
You will be a Reward & Benefits Analyst, your new role is responsible for implementing key bonus payment cycles and applying various pay reviews across the company businesses in an accurate and timely manner. The role will also provide support to Line Managers, HR colleagues and employees on reward and benefit issues and support the ongoing job evaluation process.
- Implement the key bonus and pay processes across the group & associated payrolls
- Convert large volumes of data from various sources (I-Trent, Business Objects and Power BI) into usable summaries that will support decision making in the Rewards and Benefits process.
- Be the primary contact for both employees, HR colleagues and Managers regarding Company benefits & Reward matters
- Support and contribute to the Job Evaluation process
What you'll need to succeed
- Numerate, accurate, and analytical
- An Advanced User of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Have substantial experience of HR Administration/Payroll Systems (e.g. iTrent)
- Solid HR Generalist knowledge, ideally supported by CIPD qualification
- Familiar with Job Evaluation methodologies
- Proactive, collaborative, and organised
- Able to multitask and be solution focussed
- Previous Experience as a Reward Analyst or similar is essential.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive Salary & benefits, including pension, healthcare, 26 days Annual leave
- Opportunities to add Social Value
- This is a fixed term contract for up to 14 months with the mix of home and office working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.