You will be responsible for leading the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes, focusing on attracting & sourcing high quality candidates across the UK.
Michael Page HR are currently recruiting on behalf of an IT/Technology client in the West Midlands who are looking for an exceptional talent acquisition professional, who has extensive experience across IT & Technology recruitment, to join them on a permanent basis.
- Lead the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes, focusing on attracting & sourcing high quality candidates.
- Focus on direct sourcing, partnering with stakeholders and developing TA strategies for the target business area, utilising a proactive sourcing approach, and building pipelines of future talent
- Raise the profile of the business and increase the number of quality applicants by proactively initiating and managing digital engagement via the Groups Social Media platforms, whilst consistently acting as brand ambassadors.
- Experience recruiting IT Roles - Digital (Development), Data IT, Product, Portfilo or Project Management
- Significant advanced working knowledge of the use of social media and direct sourcing techniques
- Knowledge and familiarity of using Boolean searches, search engines, social networking and community forums
- Understanding of EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and employer brand
Talent Acquisition Consultant - Tech & IT
Paying up to £45,000
Sector - Information Services & Technology