HR Business Partner - £50-£65kpa - Hybrid working - London
Your new company
You will be working for a leading fashion brand who are growing further and have exciting and innovative future plans.
Your new role
Working with heads of departments and managers as a strategic partner within multiple functions helping the delivery of the strategic plan and delivery of their vision. Fully understanding their business area and develop the people plan that will support the strategy. You will be offering your expertise and insights into leadership,
- Coaching and helping to drive the performance of the people
- Attracting new talent
- Driving performance and supporting organisation change
- Managing employee relations
- Championing the engagement and culture
- Centres of excellence
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have ideally come from a retail or hospitality background
- Have worked in a fast paced and commercially focused environment
- Be a strategic leader with experience of partnering and influencing senior C suite level stakeholders
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
What you'll get in return
To work for a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation offering flexible and hybrid working. A generous benefits package as well as offering progressional career opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.