Frazer Jones are working on an exclusive basis with a leading financial advisory firm based in the City of London. This management consultancy is considered one of the top businesses in its field and has an established global presence across a variety of markets. The company is seen as one of the most prestigious employers of its industry and offers extensive career development opportunities with an excellent working culture which has the perfect balance of professionalism and not taking itself too seriously. The team is smart humble and down to earth as well as highly collaborative and supportive.
Your role as the Senior Specialist for Commercial, Business Planning and Analysis, will report in to the Director of Business Planning & Analysis. You will be working closely with the London Talent and Finance teams to help support the London office commercial agenda by maintaining commercial pipeline and driving associated weekly to quarterly review processes around staffing and sales. You'll develop and maintain analytical tools, dashboards an processes to drive commercial decision making. Duties will include:
- Ensuring a successful set of weekly commercial processes (up-to-date pipeline, supply-demand balance, weekly sales meeting and Leadership commercial update)
- Developing/maintaining analytical tools
- Driving ad hoc analysis and developing materials for longer-term commercial updates
- Working across multiple areas of the business to get data and information, combine/analyse it in an insightful way and effectively communicate conclusions
- Work with the Revenue and Staffing teams (in the weekly Pipeline Alignment meeting and otherwise) to ensure common understanding of the pipeline
- Work with the Co-ordinator, BP&A and the Staffing team to understand the movements in and out of the billable staffing pool
- Work with the Revenue/Staffing teams to derive recommendations to optimise capacity management
- Develop materials on commercial performance for monthly Office Performance meeting with the Office Head, and other meetings with the Leadership Team as required
This role is suited to a candidate with an analytical mindset and great attention to detail. You must work well in a team and be able to build strong and lasting relationships across the business at all levels. You must be able to work across multiple areas of a business and have proven ability to collect, analyse and present on data. Ideally you should be degree educated, have strong Excel skills and be ambitious to progress your career. The preferred candidate will have previously worked in a professional blue chip organisation previously.
The role offers a competitive salary plus benefits and the opportunity to work for one of the world's leading consultancies. The position is an opportunity to develop a new role and team within a critical area of the company. There will be many learning opportunities available to you and the chance to progress your career forward in the area of planning and analytics.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.