We have a current opportunity for a Resourcing Manager in one of the City's leading flexible legal working platforms. The Resourcing Manager will lead the end to end recruitment for lawyers 4 years PQE to Partner level and ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Screening applications in line with core criteria and demand
- Leading first stage interviews and making recommendations for second stage
- Identify appropriate partners for second stage interview, brief partners and candidates, offer advice and guidance as required.
- Monitor the end-to-end recruitment process to ensure it is accurate, efficient and fit for purpose for the changing needs of the business
- Manage relationships with the few agencies with whom the platform works, including negotiating terms and conditions
- Maintain pre-application lawyer engagement, holding preliminary conversations with prospective consultants including advice and career coaching
- Support recruitment-marketing activities, including direct sourcing/headhunting campaigns
- Experience of managing recruitment processes in a high-quality, high-touch, fast-paced legal market environment, whether inhouse or agency side
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to establish quickly rapport, build trust, demonstrate credibility and authority
- An excellent interviewer
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Resilient and pragmatic with strong commercial acumen