Talent & Performance Partner - North London - £50-55k plus excellent bens
Our client is a commercial, forward thinking, global organisation that is looking for a Talent & Performance Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a crucial role in the Talent & Engagement Team working across the key areas from hire to retire, with a specific focus on talent and performance, alongside wider employee engagement, recognition and development programmes.
You will join at a key time where they are defining new ways of working, making significant changes to the people experience and processes that will empower managers throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Accelerate plans around the talent strategy, leadership development, performance and early careers.
- Develop and maintain the global top talent programme
- Accountable for the design, delivery and implementation of key business wide people experience priorities
- Own and drive the performance agenda
- Deliver L&D campaigns
- Own and manage the performance cycle
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Previous experience in talent strategies
- Breadth of delivery through employee lifecycle levers
- Experience in designing and facilitating programmes
- Proactive and a self starter
- A strong focus on ROI, evaluation and measurement of HR activities
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.