LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM / HR – HR OPS / PERMANENT
Who we are;
Cashplus is a leading UK challenger bank for small businesses. We offer faster, smarter, simpler current accounts for the entrepreneurs, independent businesses and consumers that power the UK economy, yet are too often overlooked by high street banks. Since 2005, we’ve created easier ways for more than 1.6m customers to pay, bank and borrow through our user-friendly digital platform. We understand what our customers need – time and money to run their businesses and live their lives – and our secure, innovative products are designed to help, where others can’t or won’t. A true fintech pioneer, we are a fast-growing and credible UK challenger bank.
As from 19th July we started taking cautious steps transitioning to a hybrid working model. This means our colleagues continue to get the work life balance benefits from home working, complimented by some office time for collaboration and maintaining strong face to face relationships
If you enjoy being collaborative, hands-on and have an entrepreneurial spirit you’ll love it here. We’re offering the excitement, scope and stimulation of an innovative fintech with the security of joining an established, sustainable and profitable business.
Our business goals are to;
· Become a bank that Customers Love,
· Develop Brilliant, Sustainable Products, and;
· Earn an Outstanding Reputation
We’re looking for a super-star HR Officer to join us at the heart of our HR team.
You’ll provide support to the HR and Talent Acquisition team while acting as an ambassador for HR by providing the business with an excellent HR service.
You’ll be responsible for;
- Providing first line policy and process advice and guidance to all levels of the business
- All HR administrative tasks and processes
- Leading end-to-end HR processes such as maternity, paternity and shared parental leave
- Acting as the first point of contact to the whole business on all HR, payroll and pension related queries, escalating more complex issues
- Maintaining accurate and up to date HR records
- Managing the seamless end to end onboarding process for all new joiners
- Preparing HR monthly reports including sickness absence reporting
- Supporting with the monthly payroll processing
You’ll love it here if;
- You’re a self-starter who is collaborative and keen to support and help grow our team. We’re looking for someone who has some previous experience within a similar HR role.
- You will go the extra mile in order to support our business.
- You’re a dynamic and creative individual ; you are passionate about HR initiatives and are keen to develop and progress in your HR career.
You’ll need to have;
- Proven experience within HR Operations
- Previous experience of managing the end-to-end process of on-boarding new joiners
- Experience of creating and maintaining monthly reports
- Knowledge of HR Systems and Payroll
- CIPD / equivalent or working towards
- Previous Administrative experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of basic UK employment law knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills & ability to maintain current & accurate records
- Ability to conduct yourself with a professional manner and able to maintain high levels of discretion and confidentiality
Things you’ll develop with us
- You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with current HR projects and initiatives.
- Strong stakeholder management skills working with all levels of the business.
- Knowledge and understanding of the overall HR Operations function, you’ll be a key part of this team and will be a key part of this business area.
In return you’ll enjoy;
- Competitive basic salary
- 7.5% of salary in cash allowing you the flexibility to decide your own benefits (or simply take the cash)
- 26 days’ holiday increasing each year of service to 33 days
- Ability to buy and sell a further 5 days holiday each year
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Pension salary sacrifice
- Family friendly policies
- Regular social activities and team events
- Season Ticket Loans
- Charity Volunteering day
Covid-19 - Due to current restrictions we’ve implemented a fully virtual hiring process whereby we conduct interviews by phone or video. we are also onboarding new hires remotely. we value the safety of each member of our company and community because we know we’re all in this together.
Cashplus is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.