Henlee Resourcing is working with a nationally recognised organisation to hire an inhouse Recruiter / Resourcer on a permanent basis.
We're looking for an experienced recruiter, either from agency, RPO or in-house, who is flexible, self-motivated and enjoys working within a busy and fast paced environment.
- Logging, shortlisting and screening candidates, arranging interviews, administering tests
- Producing and posting adverts
- Liaising with and supporting recruitment colleagues, HR and hiring managers
- Dealing with third parties / agencies
- Processing offers (contract preparation, references and qualification checks)
- Processing regret letters and offering feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Supporting the recruitment team with the processing of any paperwork or other administration
- Assisting with MI reporting and on projects as directed
Suitable applicants will be experienced in recruitment (agency, RPO or inhouse) and able to hit the ground running with the above tasks.
You will possess strong communication skills and the ability to build good relationships across the business & externally. You will have gravitas, a professional demeanour, be flexible in your approach and have the ability to work on your own, as well as with a team. Strong organisation skills and attention to detail are also pre-requisites.
If you are keen to secure a role where you can utilise your skills and develop your experience in Talent Acquisition, we are keen to hear from you.
N.B. These roles are fully flexible working. You can be based anywhere, they have offices across the UK - Occassional travel to the site nearest you will be required.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.