You will be working closely with the rest of the friendly HR function, line managers and directors to provide an efficient and effective service.
Our client is a reputable, international, multi-award winning architectural and building consultancy.
This is a brilliant generalist role with a real blend of both operational and strategic-based duties. You'll support on E.R casework and recruitment processes along with a number of interesting strategic rollouts including well being initiatives and reward package reviews.
- A minimum of 4 years previous UK generalist experience at Advisor level is essential
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience is required.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office packages. Advanced skills in Excel a distinct advantage.
- Strong IT skills to assist with HR management information
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- Able to work well within a team
- Great communication skills
- Ability to deal with pressure in a calm and patient manner
- Permanent position
- Salary up to £35k FTE
- Flexible, hybrid working