Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a new role based in Walsall on a permanent basis! My client requires a HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join their education client. This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £44,863 - £48,847 DOE. This is an on site role covering a number of different schools and so you must be willing to travel as needed in order to build and maintain relationships. Reporting to the HR Director the HRBP will join the HR team to provide a high quality, operational support to the HR function of the company.
Have you gained strong experience dealing with ER related matters, including complex cases such as TUPE?
Have you worked on key projects around aspects such as EDI and Employee Well-being?
Do you have proven experience dealing with Change Management?
The HR Business Partner role will include:
- Supporting line managers with HR/ER issues, managing casework and coaching throughout the process, including providing effective support on TUPE processes
- Implementing and leading on key change management initiatives, aligning with the requirements of the organisation
- Effectively collating HR data to produce reports underpinning best practice and effective people management
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment process across the company
- Developing and reviewing HR policies and processes updating where required
- Designing, creating and delivering customised HR training
HR Business Partner - About you
- You will have experience working within a similar HR position
- You will be CIPD qualified or working towards
- Your employment law knowledge is up to date
- You have an understanding of the laws around Safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people
If you meet the criteria above, please apply now or get in touch with Jacqui Wall now to discuss the role in more detail!
0115 922 3000