Hybrid Recruitment Advisor role based near Basingstoke, c£28,000!
Your new company
An exciting and integral public service organisation that is integral to national security.
Your new role
The overall purpose of the role is to oversee and manage a comprehensive and specialist recruitment team, working within complex resourcing arrangements to meet the needs of regional units. You will deal with a range of recruitment matters on a daily basis including the pre-planned work and general advice. You will build working relationships with key stakeholders and provide service to the wider regional unit. You will work with highly sensitive and confidential information.
You will be responsible for
- Overseeing, managing, and coordinating all recruitment, selection and on-boarding activity within agreed SLAs. This includes recruitment staff and contractor posts as well as promotions.
- Act as the first point of contact for resolution of complex recruitment queries.
- Working with managers in the scoping and design of roles, ensuring that succession planning and forecasting activity is undertaken.
- Prepare statistical information relating to the recruitment process.
- Advising managers through the recruitment process.
- Work with a broader team to manage the work of HR support to enable delivery of recruitment activity.
What you'll need to succeed
- Have proven experience of working in a busy and demanding recruitment role with knowledge and experience of all aspects of recruitment and on-boarding.
- Part qualified (or equivalent) or working towards a Level 5 CIPD Qualification (or similar relevant professional accreditation)
- Have an awareness of external trends and developments in relation to recruitment practices
- IT literate to an intermediate level in the MS Office package, with a proven ability to collect, analyse and produce statistical information to enable the exploration of people-related trends and the identification of underlying causes
- Proven ability to develop and maintain trust and good interpersonal relationships with colleagues at all levels and negotiate using logic and reason to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Proven communication skills (both verbal and written) with ability to provide a high level of service to customers at all levels
- Ability to travel across South East Region when required
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working, 2 days from home, 3 office based
8am-4pm Monday - Thursday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.