HYBRID HR ADVISOR ROLE IN DERBY
Your new company
I am lucky enough to be working again with one of my favourite clients, with whom I have placed a number of employees over the years. Due to work load, they are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor
Your new role
To provide comprehensive day-to-day generalist HR support to all Group Companies, including on boarding, performance management, disciplinary and grievance, worker complaints, employee benefits, best practice, employment law, policies and procedures and terms and conditions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong HR Generalist with working knowledge of employment law
- Experienced in all aspects of ER - able to effectively manage meetings, investigations and group discussions
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid - 2 days a week in the office
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy up to an additional 5
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.