Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a 9 month contract, based in Edinburgh within Financial Services.
Well known business within Financial Services
You will be responsible for providing administrative support for the talent acquisition team, ensuring processes are compliant and operate within business standards. You will also ensure appropriate criminal and credit checks, together with appropriate referencing, are in place before a new employee starts in the business.
Additionally, you will assist with the organisation of early careers events, recruitment campaigns, assessment centres and interviews and provide administrative support throughout the process.
- Recording, distributing, and tracking candidate applications.
- Arranging interviews and assessment scheduling as well as the facilitation of assessment events I.e., organising logistics, collating assessment packs and welcoming visiting candidates.
- Posting new external roles via digital and social media channels, recruiter applications and websites as well as posting internal adverts.
- Initiating and facilitating the pre-employment screening process through to completion. Ensure on boarding administration is in place and completed in a correct and timely manner and within company deadlines.
- Engage with wider HR team, Hiring Managers and Candidates to ensure an efficient and thorough offer & on boarding process is completed.
- Manage the team mailboxes and ensure that all emails are dealt with within SLA's.
- Producing offers and contracts of employment for all new starters and internal movers where appropriate
- Proven track record of working in a similar role, ideally within an inhouse recruitment team.
- Ideally experience of working with Payroll and Payroll systems.
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Outstanding time management and organisation skills with fantastic accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude and able to cope with a fast moving and ever-changing environment.
- Strong proven track record or working with all Microsoft office products.
- Hybrid working, free parking available close to offices
- 9 month contract, full-time