The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for working alongside HR Managers to provide day to day HR Advice and guidance to different business areas, as well as managing strategic ER issues.
Our client are a well-established industrial organisation, and are looking for a HR Advisor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance for disciplinary/grievances and other employee issues
- Acting as a key point of contact for those taking parental leave, conducting maternity/paternity/shared parental leave meetings and ensuring that the relevant paperwork is provided
- Proactively managing absences through monitoring absence levels, dealing with long and short term sickness absence, ensuring appropriate occupational health referrals are being completed
- Working closely with HR Managers to provide HR Advice and guidance to different business areas, as well as managing specific ER issues
The successful HR Advisor will have:
* Previous experience in a similar HR Advisory position
* Previous exposure of ER related issues and caseloads, with a strong understanding of UK employment law legislation
* Experience providing advice and guidance to managers
* CIPD qualification
* Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
Permanent Position + Full Time Hours + Paying up to £36k + Company Benefits + Opportunities to develop