- Temporary 3-month position with the strong possibility of extension
- £180 - £210 per day
- Remote working
- ASAP Start
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 360 internal recruiter who has the ability and mindset to deal with a high volume and fast paced recruitment environment. The organisation is the worlds leading and largest professional body in its field.
The role is predominantly UK based but will also include some exposure to the US. You won't need any US experience.
The Internal Recruiter responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of channels, particularly LinkedIn recruiter.
- Liaising regularly with hiring managers about the roles.
- Managing and liaising with stakeholders
- Advising managers on recruitment
- Working on fast paced high volume of roles but also with the ability to source for some more niche and tough to fill roles
What you must have:
- Strong internal recruitment experience
- Experience using LinkedIn recruiter
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to handle high volume - fast paced recruitment. Working on around 20-25 roles at any one time, some of which will require a lot of sourcing for those more niche roles