This Talent Consultant (HRBP) role, within a global professional services firm, partners key client groups in the financial services consulting business line, providing commercial people-related advice and guidance to leadership and management and work with other specialist and CoE teams to orchestrate delivery.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the business by building and maintaining influential relationships.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Talent Strategy, focusing on strategic priorities across talent management, leadership development, managing change, performance management and organisational design.
- Manage the delivery of Talent Pipeline reviews and identify nominations for key leadership development programmes
- Analyse culture and engagement survey results and propose actions of engagement
- Provide insight and support on key business projects such as change management, acquisitions and organisational design.
- Manage and coordinate cyclical activities such as pay review, promotions and performance management in conjunction with colleagues and stakeholders
- Conduce benchmarking activities and reviews to inform pay planning
- Support the creation of workforce plans
- Supports the drive to be an inclusive employer valuing diversity and difference
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Talent to shape and deliver a positive employee experience
- Requires an experienced HR Manager with a proven track record of working in a complex matrix environment
- Professionally qualified. A post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable
- Experience of making a contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning events.
- Proven strong Employee Relations experience of complex disciplinary, grievance and performance management activities.
- Current knowledge of Diversity and Inclusiveness practices and thought leadership.
- Resilient, practical and a self starter; comfortable with working on own and in teams