We have a current opportunity for a Senior HR Manager - Global Business Services & Wellbeing in an international law firm. This is a 9 month fixed term contract. The position will be based in London and hybrid working applies.
- Responsibility for leading and delivering the day-to-day HR operations across Business Services departments in the UK.
- Developing and implementing people strategies/plans that are an integral part of the strategic planning of the firm
- Applying organization development and problem solving techniques in order to develop innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures and workforce planning
- Support talent management actions including performance management, compensation planning, succession planning, and development planning including promotion pipeline
- Serve as a coach and mentor to the development of direct reports.
- Provide sound guidance to HR Business Partners and line managers on day-to-day matters, including disciplines, ER/grievances, sensitive departures, small scale redundancies, restructures, complex flexible working, long-term absence, employment claims, controversial issues etc.
- Lead on the development of Firm's strategy and objectives for the wellbeing initiative, as part of the Wellbeing board.
- Oversee the project management of the Firm's wellbeing programme and ensures the delivery of the initiative including events, training, etc
- Proven experience as a senior HR generalist / business partner, with solid employment law technical knowledge and a strong talent management skill set across recruitment, development, performance, engagement and reward
- Strong consultation skills including problem solving and leading change
- Able to take a local and global perspective
- Experience of managing and developing teams